Do you want punchy and well-written e-newsletters and e-shots for your business?
You’ve come to the right place.
Whether you want a regular e-newsletter or occasional email promotions, we can help.
We send over 5 million emails every year for clients in many different sectors.
Read about our prices and packages >
Why outsource your email marketing to us?
Because you don’t have the time, inclination or expertise to do it yourself. And because you’d rather spend your time doing what you do best – running and developing your own business.
It’s very easy to get email marketing wrong. We subscribe to a lot of email newsletters and many of them make fundamental mistakes. Think about the negative impact on your brand and your credibility.
We’ll help you avoid the pitfalls, including:
- Advice on design, content and writing style.
- Timing and frequency for best results.
- How to stay legal.
- How to avoid spam filters.
- How to automate the subscribe and unsubscribe process.
- How to grow your list.
- How to plan your content month by month.
We’re based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire and have clients across the UK.
We can track your results and feedback to you in real time. How many other marketing methods enable you to do this? See how we do it.
Benefits of email marketing
- Increase brand awareness and improve customer retention.
- Trigger lapsed customers into buying.
- Up sell and cross sell to existing customers.
- Raise expert status by building trust and credibility.
- More flexible and with shorter lead times than other media.
- Instantly measurable. Track opens, clicks and much more. Read more about this >
We offer four different packages to suit your needs. View prices and packages >
Content is only relevant if it adds value for the recipient. We’ll make sure you achieve this.
All the above packages also include
- Best practice consultancy before and after launch.
- Template design.
- Formatting of your content into an HTML newsletter.
- Web access to your newsletter reports.
- Continuous improvement approach. Using results to provide recommendations after each newsletter. See how we do this.